Master International Tourism Management
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
The MSc in International Tourism Management, offered in partnership with the University of Brighton (UK), offers an innovative and visionary approach in the study of tourism as both economic and social phenomena.
Our view is that tourism has become an integral part of history, culture, and economics for many regions of the world. This has had a powerful influence on identity, representation and business environments in developed as well as less developing nations. On a global scale, the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) forecasts an increase in the number of international arrivals in the region of 1.6 billion by the year 2020.
As such the industry needs people who understand the significance, complexity, and dynamics of a diverse evolving, developing and growing sector. Our International Tourism Management MSc recognizes both the continuing importance and value of the global tourism industry in economic terms and the significance of its social, political and environmental implications.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Hospitality Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Tourism & Travel at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation Sport Business at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business management with specialisation in Digital Marketing & Communication at Wittenborg University