Transportation Design (MA)
Program Available at Swansea Campus
This master's program challenges the existing conventions of Transportation Design by educating the next generation of designers, who will embrace, reflect and address environmental, economic and socio-cultural challenges through creative dialogue.
We place design philosophy, innovation, and design practice in an industrial context to develop sustainable solutions. There is a strong emphasis on unique, niche, and alternative forms of vehicle and/or transportation systems, which explore our evolving relationship with sustainable mobility in a shrinking world.
The program will culminate in a dissertation or a major project which is expected to demonstrate innovation in some, or all, aspects of its design, function or means of manufacture.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Visual Communication (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- VFX (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatr (Perfformio) (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatre Directing (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatr (Cyfarwyddo) (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Textiles (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)