This exciting course allows you to explore music through a variety of subject areas in musicology, performance, composition, theory, notation, music technology, aesthetics, analysis and psychology.
In your first year you’ll study core modules that introduce you to theoretical, historical and social aspects of music alongside music technology and the psychology of music. You can also choose to develop specialist knowledge and skills in areas such as composition, solo and ensemble performance.
Through study in musical performance, psychology or musicology, you can explore ideas across periods and cultures. You could study topics as diverse as classical music, world percussion, film music, jazz or pop – and allow them to inform your own creativity.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds