Oral Surgery MSc
Oral surgery offers a unique combination of clinical oral surgery training and highly transferable skills in education, auditing, service improvement and research. The course will improve your confidence and abilities in the management of more complex dentoalveolar surgery while also providing a range of skills which are highly relevant to modern clinical practice.
This full time course is open to Home/EU and non-EU applicants.
The course allows dentists working in primary or secondary care to confidently diagnose and manage dentoalveolar surgery. The range of non-clinical skills will also help you understand the processes of service improvement, clinical research and clinical education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds