Master of Finance
The Master of Finance (MFin) allows you to advance your career through a postgraduate award that leads to enhanced professional recognition and marketability.
As a graduate of the MFin you will have a sound understanding of business ethics, financial decision making as well as a comprehensive understanding of the operations and activities of financial markets and financial institutions. This combination of financial analysis skills, knowledge and ethical frameworks will equip you to gain employment as a well-rounded finance professional.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates can pursue a range of careers such as:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Advisor/Planner
- Financial Controller
- Financial Director
- Investment Consultant
- Wealth Manager
- 2 years PSW for Melbourne, North Sydney
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
International applicants need to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements as defined in the Admissions to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following prerequisites:
- Equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in any discipline (the equivalent of an Australian bachelor's degree in a related discipline will be eligible for up to four units credit) or
- A Graduate Certificate in a related discipline.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Professional Accounting at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Master of Commerce/ Master of Business Administration at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Master of Commerce at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Master of Business Administration at Australian Catholic University (ACU)