BSc GEOGRAPHY AND ARCHAEOLOGY WITH PLACEMENT AND STUDY ABROAD FV81
Full Time: 4 Years
Deepen your understanding of the relationship between human societies and the natural world with our BSc Geography and Archaeology with Placement and Study Abroad degree.
This four-year, joint honours course draws from two complementary disciplines to offer a uniquely comprehensive perspective on the world around us – and our place in it.
The relationship between humans and our environments is the most important global challenge of the twenty-first century. With a joint focus in geography and archaeology, you will explore this relationship through the study of societies in both the past and present, and the physical processes that have formed – and continue to modify – the world around us.
Gain practical knowledge and skills as well as a theoretical understanding of how the challenges we face have been tackled through time. You will be encouraged to apply the lessons from our past and present to address the global challenges of our future, including:
cultural identity and heritage.
You will look as far back as the earliest hominins millions of years ago and carry on up to the present day. Combining long-term and contemporary perspectives, you will gain deep insight into the impact of human behaviour on environmental change. Your highly-integrated studies in geography and archaeology will be well balanced, mixing humanities, culture, and social and natural sciences.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA War, Peace and International Relations with a Placement Year L253 at University of Reading
- BA War, Peace and International Relations L252 at University of Reading
- BA Ethics, Value and Philosophy V590 at University of Reading
- BSc International Development with a Placement Year L901 at University of Reading
- BSc INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT L900 at University of Reading
- BA ARCHAEOLOGY AND HISTORY VV14 at University of Reading