Digital Education MA
The Masters in Digital Education is a two-year online distance learning programme that will equip you with the skills you need to further your career in the field of digital education.
If you’re a learning technologist, education professional or teacher looking to enhance your knowledge of digital education and broaden your career opportunities then this qualification is for you. This online Masters degree will help you grasp the theories underpinning digital education, learn to use and evaluate the latest learning technologies, and look towards future developments in the field.
Specialist modules such as Digital Education in Practice and Designing Digital Education will help you acquire work-based practical skills, and our excellence in digital education means you will have the opportunity to engage, collaborate and learn in creative ways at a pace that suits you.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Distance Learning
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds