BSc INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND FINANCE NN13
This multidisciplinary degree provides an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships between the areas of finance and the global economy. It is a unique undergraduate degree in the UK with a thorough and balanced curriculum with regards to both disciplines.
Globalisation has led to the growing significance of multinational firms that span multiple countries and industries, and the consequent need to manage business operations in this increasingly complex environment.
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills to understand these changes and to manage the international business and finance activities of an organisation. You will enhance your skills in communications, information handling, and analysis of context and cases in development.
It prepares you for a wide range of roles, primarily within banking and financial organisations worldwide, as well as the finance operations of large multinationals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading