Applied Psychology of Music MA
This course enables you to study existing research and theories in the psychology of music while continuing to follow your own musical interests.
You’ll explore topics on the social, developmental and cognitive psychology of music, considering what research from these traditions reveals about a range of musical behaviours including performance and listening. Given its interdisciplinary nature, the course draws influences from numerous fields including psychology, musicology, sociology and cultural studies, combining theoretical and empirical approaches.
You’ll develop your knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods, building your own research skills while learning to critically evaluate studies in the applied psychology of music in areas such as music education, therapy, science and technology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds