History and Philosophy of Science and Theology and Religious Studies BA
This joint honours course blends the study of science with the study of religious and societal traditions.
History and Philosophy of Science uses philosophical, historical and social perspectives to understand what science is and its role in society. You’ll explore the history of scientific thought, the links between magic, science and religion and the nature of scientific knowledge.
Theology focuses on the beliefs and ideas of one religious tradition. Religious Studies looks at different religions and faith communities. Both subjects think about how religions shape and are shaped by wider society. At Leeds you’ll be able to explore the role and development of religious belief and practice from both perspectives. You could also choose to study major world religions, what they have meant to people over time and how they are evolving today.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds