Master of Laws – International Business Law Specialisation
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Specialised Master of Laws (LLM) in International Business Law is offered by the NUS Faculty of Law.
The programme was jointly launched in July 2005 by the NUS Faculty of Law and the East China University of Political Science and Law (ECUPL), one of China's top law schools.
The first overseas degree programme to be offered by the NUS Faculty of Law, it is taught entirely in English, and is offered partly in Singapore and partly in Shanghai, where the ECUPL is based.
Students who successfully complete the degree requirements will obtain an LLM (International Business Law) degree conferred solely by NUS (i.e. the degree is not a joint degree).
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
International students are allowed to work not more than 16 hours per week.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- No requirement
- May submit a request with supporting documents for consideration (on a case-by-case basis) to be granted a waiver
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 100 (Internet-based), or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum Academic score of 7.5.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: 100 SGD
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPP at National University of Singapore
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPA at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – Maritime Law Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International & Comparative Law at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – Intellectual Property & Technology Law at National University of Singapore