Bachelors of Commerce / Science
Take your academic abilities and analytical prowess to the next level in your chosen field of commerce, while developing interdisciplinary knowledge and key practical skills in your preferred scientific passion.
This dual program combines thorough understanding in business and commerce with comprehensive knowledge of scientific principles and practices.
During the commerce component, you'll build a solid foundation of business skills you can apply to the many challenges of the contemporary business environment. You'll develop your business acumen, financial literacy and analytical skills while studying topics including accounting, information systems, economics, business law and management. At graduation, you'll be prepared for many career options in fields like accounting, financial management, banking and information systems.
Your science study offers one of the broadest selections of disciplines in Australia, enabling you to develop your interdisciplinary scientific knowledge and practical skills, while pursuing studies that suit your interests and ambitions. You'll also have the chance to gain relevant, real-world experience through employability and work-integrated learning, graduating with highly developed knowledge in your specialist area, superior technical abilities, and advanced independent thinking and communication skills.
- Push the boundaries in critical and analytical thinking, communication, problem-solving and project management.
- Advance your knowledge, develop specialised competence and expertise, and gain the skills to successfully design and conduct research projects.
- Choose from 24 science majors that allow you to undertake an extensive range of courses, supported by innovative research.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Archaeological Science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Biophysics (Dual Major)
- Business Information Systems
- Chemical Sciences (Dual Major)
- Computational Sc and Biochem & Molecular Biol (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Biomedical Science (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Chemistry (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Computer Science (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Ecology (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Genetics (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Geographical Sciences (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Geological Sciences (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Marine Science (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Mathematics (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Microbiology (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Physics (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Plant Science (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Psychology (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Statistics (Dual Major)
- Computational Science and Zoology (Dual Major)
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Nutrition (Dual Major)
- Food Science and Technology
- Geographical Sciences
- Geological Sciences
- Marine Biology (Extended Major)
- Marine Science
- Plant Science
- Public Health
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Project archaeologist
- Biopharmaceutical scientist
- Exercise physiologist
- Biomedical technology scientist
- Senior environmental engineer
- Marine biologist
- Mathematics teacher
- Quantitative researcher
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); Mathematical Methods (Units 3 & 4, C); and one of Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, or Physics (Units 3 & 4, C).
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098336K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Commerce MAJOR Finance at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Arts at The University of Queensland