Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Human Nutrition
The BSc Human Nutrition combines a number of scientific disciplines to provide a thorough understanding of the role of diet and nutrition in health and in the prevention of major diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes and osteoporosis. The course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the relationship?between diet?and health and you will learn how to apply this knowledge to individual and population health, as well as providing safe and nutritious food to the consumer.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Medical Information Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science and Physiology at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Health Science and Physical Activity at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BSc (Hons) in Public Health and Health Promotion (add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo