Master of Project Management
UTS's Project Management program provides an immersive learning environment for both aspiring and experienced project managers. This course equip students with the underlying knowledge and practical experience that drive project delivery across all industry sectors, from construction to information technology. The UTS program was the first Australian program to be accredited by the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Global Accreditation Centre. The foundation subjects are compatible with the structures used by the PMI and Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) to certify practitioners. At a master's level, students have the opportunity to develop a specialised skillset by choosing a sub-major in business, construction, engineering, IT, local government management or health, combining project management disciplines with sector-focused knowledge. To cater for busy work schedules, UTS delivers classes in an intensive block mode. This creates an immersive experience where students work with their peers in a team-based, simulated project environment. Students also gain practical experience by working on real-life projects, in the classroom, on site or using computer simulations. For example, students have recently developed project plans for the Jack Thompson Foundation, Complimentary Health Care Council of Australia (CHC) and a number of industry associations.
As a City campus, UTS not only offers a range of great services and facilities across our buildings, but across our vibrant, local precinct. For a snapshot of everything our campus and precinct has to offer - including where all the cafes are at UTS
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The course is highly regarded by industry as providing in-demand, 'professionally excellent' graduates. Its focus on leadership, program management and governance increases the employability of graduates at senior levels in many local and international industries, including banking and finance, construction and engineering, event management, government, health and IT.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
Applicants must have one of the following:
- a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or equivalent, or
- a UTS Graduate Certificate in Project Management, or
- a UTS Graduate Diploma in Project Management, or
- a UTS Graduate Diploma in Construction Management.
Applications based on a UTS recognised bachelor's degree or equivalent must provide the following:
- a minimum of one year relevant work experience (see note below), and
- a CV clearly articulating project management experience, and
- an employer's letter confirming the dates of employment, and the position held, and
- a personal statement (max. 300 words) explaining the reasons for wanting to study project management and demonstrating an understanding of basic project management concepts gained from work experience and knowledge of course expectations.
Minimum English Language Requirements
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 001099J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Sustainable Futures (Research) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Marketing at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Advanced Master of Business Administration at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Business Analytics (Extension) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Quantitative Finance at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Analytics (Research) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)