Criminal Law and Criminal Justice LLM
Criminal law and criminal justice lie at the heart of questions around how we as a society respond to crime.
On this course you’ll study an exciting range of topics. You’ll engage in advanced criminal law theory, as well as criminological theory to examine how societies can better understand and respond to crime. Our research expertise informs our teaching on the LLM. You’ll learn from experts in their fields. Our faculty publish journal articles, books and public reports shaping the fields of criminal law, criminal justice studies and criminology.
You’ll be taught by lecturers who specialise in critical work, in areas including:
- criminal law theory
- comparative criminal justice
- terrorism and international crimes
- financial crimes
- human rights and criminal justice
- sexual offending
- policing and restorative justice.
Study in a lively and interdisciplinary intellectual environment, giving you the advantage of a wide-ranging knowledge set. This course draws on expertise from the Department of Sociology, which will enable you to develop an interdisciplinary perspective.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex