This flexible programme is aimed at educators and education professionals that want to gain additional knowledge and skills to help improve their practice through a highly personalised programme of master's level study.
You’ll select the majority of your credits from modules that interest you across the School of Education, giving you the opportunity to pursue a broad range of interests and focus on the topics that suit your personal career ambitions.
Through your core modules, you’ll build your knowledge of educational research methods and data analysis, and apply what you’ve learnt to your own dissertation on a related topic of your choosing.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds