Post-Degree Diploma in Web and Mobile App Design and Development
This two-year post-baccalaureate diploma program will focus on web and mobile app design and development, from concept to deployment. The program will encompass visual aesthetics (including typography, colour theory, and graphics), client and server programming, user experience design, and project management. Students will choose to enter the designer or developer stream of the program when they apply, although they can change their focus up until the third term.
Students will collaborate on several major projects, as well as creating real-world applications, developing digital portfolios, and building industry connections. At the end of the program students will possess the specialized design and development skills the industry is looking for. Students will complete four academic terms, then have the opportunity to participate in an optional experiential work term.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Domestic Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- International Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
English Language Requirement
- TOEFL (paper-based) with a total score of 570 or higher, and a minimum of 55 each for Reading, Listening, and Writing (4.0 on Test of Written English);
- TOEFL (internet-based) with a total score of 90 or higher, and a minimum of 22 in Listening, 22 in Reading, 21 in Speaking, and 21 in Writing;
- IELTS 6.5;
- Duolingo English Test with a score of 110;
- CAEL overall score 70;
- LEAP 8; or
- Successful completion of Access Langara.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 155 CAD