Classical Civilisation and Philosophy BA
This wide-ranging joint honours degree allows you to study the full range of ideas, thinkers and approaches in philosophy, while gaining an understanding of the classical societies that laid the foundations of Western philosophical thought.
You’ll explore the literature, culture, politics and history of ancient Greek and Roman societies through core modules, as well as discovering the key issues, concepts and ways of thinking in philosophy. But because our research interests are so diverse, we can also offer a wide range of optional modules where you can focus on the topics and methods that interest you.
From Plato and Socrates to the Latin novel, philosophy of science to Greek art and society, Augustus’ legacy to logic, this degree is a fantastic opportunity to study across disciplines, cultures and eras – all while gaining an impressively broad range of skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds