Graduate Certificate in Business Leadership
Learn to become a responsive, innovative and dynamic leader with the skills, knowledge and fortitude to guide organisations through complex challenges and onward to strategic growth.
To be successful, modern-day leaders must have an understanding of contemporary business theory, developed business skills, and be able to navigate dynamic business environments. The Graduate Certificate in Business Leadership will cultivate and enhance the key business competencies you need to succeed in a leadership role in any organisation, across any sector.
Your half-year full-time (or part-time equivalent) program is designed for customisation, so you can tailor study to suit your current organisational needs, or you can create something different to pursue new career ambitions. UQ approaches each customised graduate certificate program with a true spirit of enquiry and collaboration, working with you to understand your priorities, complexities and opportunities so you graduate prepared for future business leadership.
- Focus on contemporary financial topics, including governance and risk management, procurement, financial management, costing and pricing, and asset management.
- Customise the structure of your Graduate Certificate with a range of course options that blend intellectual rigour with practical hands-on learning.
- Enjoy a contemporary business program delivered in an immersive and collaborative environment by leading and experienced academics.
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Postgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Project manager
- Business support officer
- Procurement specialist
- Development assessment officer
- Asset administrator
- Corporate planning and performance officer
- Underwriting executive
- Technical claims specialist
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor degree or equivalent as approved by the Executive Dean with a GPA of at least 4.00 on a 7 point scale; OR post-secondary study and at least five years full-time work experience as approved by the Executive Dean; OR seven years full-time work experience as approved by the Executive Dean.
Students must also be part of an approved cohort.
- Course Code: 085546G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Certificate Tourism, Hotel and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in International Relations at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Economics at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Economics at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Development Practice at The University of Queensland