Audiences, Engagement, Participation MA
Examine established notions of engagement and participation in the arts and culture, and discover how to lead and manage a more audience-centred approach to arts management and cultural policy.
The arts have enormous potential to effect positive change in society. However, participation data has uncovered a lack of diversity in the age, ethnicity, education level and socioeconomic background of audiences in the cultural sector, alongside a decline in overall levels of arts engagement.
This course allows you to respond and contribute to the highly topical debate surrounding strategies to increase engagement and participation, while pursuing your own interests and career ambitions.
Through a combination of theoretical analysis and research, you’ll explore the possibility of creating a more genuinely participatory culture while developing your own skills in techniques and practices of engagement.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds