Master of Science in Internetworking
This course is intended for computing science, information technology or engineering graduates, with or without networking experience, who wish to learn or extend their knowledge of networking and networking technologies. As students come from a variety of backgrounds, there is a degree of subject choice in the program to meet individual needs.
The internetworking program provides practical, hands-on learning experience using various resources, including the support provided by Cisco Systems for broad computer network and relevant applications, including routing, switching, security, wireless, mobile computing, web systems, cloud computing and operating systems. Advanced electives in internetworking are available. The program covers all aspects of the organisational use of networks: design, implementation, security, management, end systems and applications.
This course allows students to develop multiple skills across the internetworking field and the relevant application development field, according to interest and elective choices, for example, switching and routing, systems and network management and analysis, network security, mobility, cloud computing, computer network application development and web development.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career options include computer network and systems engineer, network administrator, network analyst, and security specialist. Depending upon electives chosen, other career options include applications developer, network architect, cloud computing specialist, or network manager.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree be in information technology or a related discipline, with no more than 25 percent of subjects failed.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
- Course Code: 043341A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Information Systems (Advanced) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Systems at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Science in Internetworking (Extension) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Technology (Advanced) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)