PGCE PRIMARY (SPECIALISING IN KEY STAGE 1 AND KEY STAGE 2)
A teacher who is knowledgeable and skilled can have an amazing impact on a child during their time at school and beyond.
Teaching in the 5-11 age range, you will play a vital role in motivating children to be engaged and excited about their learning.
Developed in close partnership with primary schools throughout East Anglia, our Primary PGCE course is designed to help you become a confident and capable teacher who can motivate children and manage a class effectively.
Upon successful completion of your PGCE, you will graduate with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and 90 Master’s level credits.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
At UEA CareerCentral, we help students understand how their talents and abilities can fit the wider world.
Our guidance, workshops and experiences allow students to explore possible career pathways and the realities of job progression whilst developing the attributes and resilience to achieve their ambitions. Through close collaboration with Schools and Academics across the University, we ensure students are aware of their options and given opportunities from their first day until after they graduate.
We work in partnership with thousands of organisations to ensure students experience different working environments to understand what is expected of them.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- PGCE PRIMARY (SPECIALISING IN KEY STAGE 2) at University of East Anglia
- PGCE PRIMARY YEARS WITH LANGUAGES - SPANISH (90 CREDITS) at University of East Anglia
- PGCE PRIMARY YEARS WITH LANGUAGES - FRENCH (90 CREDITS) at University of East Anglia
- PGCE PRIMARY YEARS WITH LANGUAGES - GERMAN (90 CREDITS) at University of East Anglia
- PGCE PRIMARY (SPECIALISING IN FOUNDATION STAGE AND KEY STAGE 1) at University of East Anglia
- PGCE MATHS WITH COMPUTING - SECONDARY YEARS at University of East Anglia