Master of Science in Engineering Science - Engineering Management
The Master of Science in Engineering Science (MSES) program is designed to strengthen students' technical, analytical, and professional breadth and depth. All students receiving an MSES degree will complete a set of core courses that covers the broader subjects of research and analysis. Students are allowed admission to the MSES program after completing their bachelor's degree. Traditional MSES students may qualify for a graduate assistantship, which provides tuition and a living stipend.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Must have the U.S. equivalent of a 2.65 GPA to be eligible for admission to the program.
- Must provide an official, course-by-course evaluation of their transcripts with an overall U.S. GPA equivalent from one of the agencies accepted by the University.
- Must provide official English proficiency test scores from either TOEFL or IELTS.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: N/A