English Literature (Modern and Contemporary pathway) MA
Explore the literature of the 20th and 21st centuries: a period of enormous social, political and technological changes that continue to influence us today.
This course allows you to explore literature shaped by cultural, critical, conceptual and political shifts that framed some of the most significant events in recent history.
By examining this long and culturally diverse period, you’ll gain new insight into how writers up until the present day have responded to the modern world in all its complexity.
You’ll have the opportunity to engage with this period from many perspectives, gaining knowledge in topics as varied as modernism, psychoanalysis, post-war writing, postcolonial literatures, mass and popular culture, and ecocriticism.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds