Bachelor of Information Technology (Business Information Systems)
Harness technology to help organisations achieve a competitive advantage in today's rapidly changing environment. Business information systems courses enable you to develop skills in business processes, and study courses in data and information management, enterprise systems and business intelligence, which are essential in employers from hospitals to government, engineering to logistics and more.You'll learn the skills that companies need the most - the appropriate knowledge, skills and values to be effective in modern business environments. You will develop an understanding of the organisational settings in which information systems are used, and recognise the threats and opportunities of technology in business.This degree examines - with a strong emphasis on electronic commerce - the organisational and technological issues that are needed for the analysis and design of business information systems. It provides a state-of-the-art program that considers modern principles and theories of computing together with the practical applications of technology. You'll explore information security, multimedia, knowledge management, databases, emerging technologies in business and more. By choosing electives to compliment your study in IT, you can learn the important business skills needed to manage people and projects. You will become familiar with the latest developments in IT, the different types of tools and their applications. You will learn the theory and practice of managing people at workplaces and build skills to understand and analyse workplace behaviour.
Sydney is the largest city in Australia and is the capital of the eastern state of New South Wales. It is the business, administrative, cultural and recreational hub of the state and is a city of beauty and elegance with a population of approximately 5 million. Sydney’s population is made up of many groups of people of all ages and from many different cultures.
South Australia is a sophisticated, modern and affordable place to live, work and study. The capital city of Adelaide has all the hallmarks of a major urban center with modern and classical architecture, a bustling retail hub and a multi-cultural population.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
IIBIT Education Group has provided quality educational and training services for students from around the world for the past 17 years. We are active across a broad spectrum of areas including Vocational Education and Training, English Language Training and Tertiary Education.
We offer excellent teaching and learning facilities, highly qualified faculty members who bring to the classroom a wealth of knowledge, dedication and enthusiasm, small class sizes and efficient student welfare and support services.
Located in the heart of Sydney's and Adelaide's central, surrounded by an ample array of shops, cafes and restaurants, the campuses are easily accessible by public transport.
PSW for bachelors and masters is 2yrs
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Students must provide valid evidence of attainment of at least one of the following:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score: 6.0
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test) test band score: 46
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) test band score: 42
- CAE (Cambridge English Advanced) test band score: 47
- OET (Occupational English Test) test band score: Pass
- TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-Based Test) test band score: 527
Successful completion of Australian Year 12,or overseas equivalent
Required proficiency in English: IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.
- Course Code: 092106F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Software Development) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Networking and Security) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile App Development) at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT
- Bachelor of Information Technology at International Institute of Business & Information Technology, IIBIT