Social Policy and Sociology BA
Our Social Policy and Sociology degree is an interdisciplinary programme which examines the changing nature of social relationships, why social problems and inequalities exist and how the institutions of the state respond to them.
You’ll investigate the dynamics between individuals and wider society and how they impact on one another. Bridging big ideas and practical problems, you’ll study important thinkers and theories in sociology alongside issues like social integration, power and class divisions.
At the same time, you’ll explore how poverty, health, housing, education and crime among others have come to be seen as social problems and examine education, housing and urban policies to understand how states provide for people’s welfare.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Religion, Politics and Society BA at University of Leeds