Master of Business Analytics
This practice-focused programme will equip you to interrogate business challenges and then source, manipulate and analyse data to address issues and inform organisational strategies.
You will also develop a strong portfolio of professional skills that will enable you to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience through the use of data visualisation tools and storytelling.
Your chosen specialisation will provide the opportunity for you to develop and apply analytical techniques and engage in an industry-based project that will provide experience in responding to the challenges of working in a live business context with real data.
The programme will launch in 2021 with the Marketing specialisation. The specialisation in Supply Chain Management will not be offered to students entering the programme in 2021.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
You will be equipped with specialist knowledge and skills and prepare you for entry into careers as business analytics professionals. People with business analytics skills are highly in demand globally.
Jobs related to this program
- Business Analytics professional
- Business Insights Executive
- Customer Insights Officer
- Database Analyst
- Investment Specialist
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 03 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Supply Chain Management at University of Auckland
- Master of Taxation Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Property at University of Auckland
- Master of Marketing at University of Auckland
- Master of International Business at University of Auckland
- Master of Disaster Management at University of Auckland