Social Work BA (Hons)
How do you tell a child the reason they’ve been removed from their family without causing more trauma? How do you support a couple living with HIV to adopt or foster? Would you like to develop the skills to support older people with little or no voice?
Social Work at Sussex combines theory with practical experience. This enables you to change people’s lives and make a difference to families, individuals and communities. Our teaching methods draw on our research expertise and cutting-edge knowledge. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the realities and complexity of practice in a supportive and caring environment.
As a core part of your qualification, you’ll undertake practice learning placements. You’ll benefit from the partnerships we’ve developed over years of collaboration with local organisations. You’ll be trained to uphold high-quality professional standards and develop emerging professional leadership skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 30 - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with Media LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with International Relations LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with American Studies (with a study abroad year) LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with Politics LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex