Master of International Hotel Management (Swiss Hotel Association)
The Master of International Hotel Management (Swiss Hotel Association) - MIHM (SHA) is a two year (four semester) full-time course designed to provide participants with the opportunity to develop advanced knowledge and cognitive skills to understand and manage international hotel operations at a senior level.
Whilst the course focus is on international hotels, participants could choose to undertake their career paths in other areas of the international tourism and hospitality industry.
The Master of International Hotel Management (Swiss Hotel Association) - MIHM (SHA) is a full-time course delivered face-to-face; domestic students are able to take the course part-time.
Professional Practice & Research Project - Student earns income (if undertaken in Australia).
Note - Tuition fee is estimated.
(For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.)
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Academic and/or Industry Experience:
- minimum of a Bachelor Degree (AQF level 7 or international equivalent) in any discipline; or
- the ICHM Graduate Certificate in International Hotel Management (AQF Level 8); or
- the ICHM Graduate Diploma in International Hotel Management (AQF Level 8).
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate English fluency at IELTS 6.5 Academic overall with no band below 6.0 or an equivalent score in other acceptable tests.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A