Master of International Business
Curtin University’s Master of International Business was ranked as the top 5 International Management program in Australia by the prestigious Eduniversal Masters Ranking in 2019.
The Curtin University Master of International Business program focuses on strategy, management, decision-making, and business in the Asia-Pacific region, providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful top-level managerial career in global business.
MIB builds a solid basis and in-depth knowledge to manage international companies and their operations. MIB study also helps graduates to better manage people in domestic but multicultural environments.
Students study strategic management, focusing on alliances, partnerships and networks in a global environment.
Course Learning Outcomes
A graduate of this course can:
- engage critically and reflectively with contemporary knowledge and skills relating to international business and apply to professional practice.
- respond creatively and effectively to generate innovative solutions to complex issues in international business.
- make evidence-based judgments and sound business decisions through sophisticated evaluation and synthesis of information from a range of credible sources.
- communicate professionally and effectively, through written and oral means, to diverse stakeholders within the ethical and professional framework of international business.
- consider profitability, sustainability, and impact of the business environment and society when using new and established technologies in international business communications and negotiations.
- actively seek and engage in opportunities for ongoing learning that builds the body of professional knowledge in the field of international business and contributes to their personal development.
- evaluate the impacts of international business in a global system and apply international standards and practices within a global context.
- engage in ethical and culturally competent management practices to work effectively in culturally diverse team environments within global organizations.
- work professionally and ethically both independently and collaboratively, complying with appropriate legislation and protocols and demonstrate leadership skills as appropriate.
Curtin Singapore campus
90 & 92 Jalan Rajah Singapore 329162
- Feb Deadline: Dec
- July Deadline: May
- Nov Deadline: Sep
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates generally find employment in the intermediary managerial level with companies with an interest in or focus on international activities.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: N/A