Neuroscience with Cognitive Science MSci
If you want to gain advanced knowledge of the nervous system, this is the course for you.
You can choose from a range of modules based on the latest research – from genetics and genomics to philosophical aspects of cognitive science. Sussex is a world-famous pioneer in teaching and research in cognitive science. We’re one of the few universities in the UK to offer undergraduate courses in the subject. And to support your career development, you study research methods and computing skills options.
Your integrated Masters year means you develop advanced research skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 34-36 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Biochemistry (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Genetics MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics MMath at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex