Entry-level Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
Perhaps you've been feeling a need to make a change - a change toward a career where you can really help people. As an occupational therapist, you can help patients set their goals for getting back to the everyday activities they want to achieve and help them take the steps to reach those goals. UIndy’s Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) is ideal for career-changers who already have a bachelor’s degree and want to continue working while going to OT school. You'll emerge as a practitioner in a valued occupation where you'll truly impact the health and well-being of your clients.
Note - Duration & Tuition fee is estimated.
(For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.)
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Worldwide recruitment in filling both short and long-term positions is essential to the realization of UIndy’s mission as a global university. Hiring a foreign national employee differs significantly from hiring a U.S. citizen and hiring units may need to obtain employment authorization before the individual can work in the United States.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- The entry-level Master of Occupational Therapy is designed for students who have completed a 4-year bachelor's degree. Prospective students apply for the graduate program one year before they intend to enter.
- Admission to the entry-level Master of Occupational Therapy program is competitive. In order to be considered an eligible applicant, you must meet the following requirements:
- Provide evidence that you will complete a bachelor's degree in any field at any regionally accredited college or university by the time you enter the program, or evidence that you are a University of Indianapolis undergraduate eligible to apply for admission through our Early Entry program.
- Provide evidence of a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submitted CASPer score
- Provide evidence that you will have completed prerequisite courses by the time you enter the program with a minimum GPA of at least 3.0 and no grade lower than a C.
Note: GRE is not required for this program
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
In order to meet professional licensure requirements as well as protect future patients/clients and clinical sites, admitted students are required to have criminal background checks prior to matriculation into the program. A criminal history may affect fieldwork placement and/or licensure, and in some cases, disqualify a student from admission.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Science in Human Biology at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Science in Psychology at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Science in Data Analytics at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Science in Exercise Science at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Public Health (MPH) at University of Indianapolis
- Master of Science in Anatomical Sciences at University of Indianapolis