Master of Business Internationalisation
The MBS Internationalisation programme is a one year taught postgraduate business programme that is aimed at students who are interested in developing the skills and knowledge to work in international business environments. Ireland’s export economy has created a set of world class companies and a supporting eco-system of SMEs that in particular has created demand for internationally-orientated business graduates. This course brings graduates to the cutting edge of the discipline by offering an international programme of study incorporating modules in international business negotiations, international strategy and International Entrepreneurship. The programme aspires to produce graduates who make a critical contribution to the performance and success of international-oriented businesses.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- A H1 or 2.1 overall award in a strong specialist Business undergraduate degree or a General Business undergraduate degree.
- Students from a non-business degree (example - BA in Hospitality Management) must have taken relevant business modules during one year of their studies.
- In some instances graduates who have achieved a 2nd class honours grade 2 in the degrees listed above and who can demonstrate a high level of performance in the business-related subjects may be considered for an interview and shortlisting.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD502
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Master of Arts and Heritage Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Digital Marketing Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Economics and Finance Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Marketing Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology