Deaf Education (Teacher of the Deaf Qualification) MA
Taught over two years through a combination of face-to-face and online learning, this course leads to an MA in Deaf Education with the option of a Teacher of the Deaf (ToD) qualification, approved by the Department for Education (DfE).
Students will benefit from a combination of day schools and regional tutorials with online learning and virtual tutorial support. The taught sessions include readings and tasks designed to consider theoretical perspectives, reflecting current research within a rapidly changing dynamic field and the implications for practice.
Deaf children’s language experience and development is fundamental to the degree and is embedded through all aspects of the course, as well as receiving specific consideration in the deafness and development and educational audiology modules.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Distance Learning
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds