Accounting and Finance MSc
The programme structure combines a theoretical and conceptual understanding of current issues and links this to practice in the current financial market environment. The programme combines issues in theory, practice and research, and provides opportunities to develop both analytical and technical skills. These skills are sought after by top academic institutions in the PhD programmes and also required by top employers worldwide.
Through this program, you will be able to:
- Think creatively and develop an understanding of risk and uncertainties in organizations
- Explore the role of accounting and finance in organizational success
- Produce research-based reports in contemporary organizations
- Develop skills that are sought after by top academic institutions in their PhD programs as well as employers worldwide.
Application Processing Time in Days: 40
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 Years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A first degree from an approved university or a UK 2:1 or International equivalent for students with Bachelor’s degrees with at least eight modules in accounting and/or finance. Candidates with professional qualifications such as ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA will also be considered.
Students considering a research program would normally be expected to undertake a Masters's degree and achieve good results (1st class or 60%+) before progressing onto a research program.
- GCSE Grade C
- IELTS 7.0 (no band less than 6.5) - please note that applicants must present (at point of application) with IELTS 6.5 overall and 6.0 in all bands prior to being made an offer.
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level (Grade 5)
- Hong Kong use of English AS level C
- INDIA Standard XII 70% or above from Central and Metro State Boards
- WAEC C6
- Cambridge Proficiency C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 24 GBP