Political Communication MA
Please refer to the deadlines before applying.
Modern democracies are increasingly shaped by the relationships between politicians, mass media and citizens. This interdisciplinary course applies ideas from a range of approaches to give you an insight into the context and production of political journalism and communication.
Core modules will introduce you to political communication in established and emerging democracies worldwide, critically exploring the ethics and power dynamics at play. You’ll ask questions around media freedom, the responsibilities of journalists, the impact of emerging technologies and whether elections really are decided on TV.
You can tailor the course to suit your personal and career interests, choosing from optional modules on topics such as digital media, PR and the role of the media in democratisation. Content of the course modules is informed by the research interests and practice of academic staff who teach them.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds