Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Are you searching for a qualification that will allow you to become a human resource management practitioner?
A Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (HRM) from the University of Newcastle equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to commence a career as an effective and successful practitioner in human resource management.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
If you are interested in a role in Human Resource Management, the Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management program will give you the edge you need. The program will provide you with knowledge in the field and simultaneously build your skills in addressing workplace challenges, and developing and managing people.
This certificate will provide a springboard for appointment to roles such as:
- Human Resources Officer/Advisor
- Union Official or Employer Organisation Advisor
- Change Management Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 027432J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Accounting at University of Newcastle
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Graduate Certificate in Disaster Risk Reduction at University of Newcastle
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration at University of Newcastle
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Finance at University of Newcastle