Bachelor of Medical Sciences
The Bachelor of Medical Sciences Program at Western University opens up the world of research, discovery and opportunity for you.
With an array of choices in the basic medical sciences, you can take part in groundbreaking research contributing to the advancement of human health. Learn in engaging environments, build your skills and pursue your goals whether they be in industry, graduate school or professional programs such as medicine, dentistry, optometry or pharmacy.
Unique programs. State-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms. Award winning teachers.
Western University – a destination of choice for the world’s brightest minds.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Standard XII Matriculation
If your school is recognized by the Ministry of Education of your country and is following the national curriculum please follow the requirements listed for your country below.
If your school follows a curriculum accredited by a country other than that in which you are studying, please select that country from the previous page and refer to the required documents and guidelines for that specific country accordingly.
Applicants must disclose post-secondary attendance on the application form and submit official transcripts to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. If you have attended a post-secondary institution, please review the Transfer guidelines for admission.
Admission is competitive and enrollment is limited. Possession of the minimum requirements as listed here should not be viewed as a guarantee of admission.
Specific instructions on how to submit all documentation will be listed on your Student Center To Do List after you apply. Documents submitted in a format different than requested will not be accepted.
Applicants who wish to be considered for admission to Western University on the basis of the senior secondary matriculation from India must submit the following:
- Results of Standard XII submitted via one of the following:
- CBSE - All India Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (AISSSCE); or
- CISCE - Indian School Certificate (ISC); or
- State Boards – Intermediate / Pre-University / Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary School Certificate
Results must be issued by the appropriate examinations board. Photocopies are acceptable if certified by school principal, head, counselor or the appropriate Examination Board. Notarized copies are not acceptable.
Applicants may be considered for conditional admission on the basis of mid-year/mid-term results.
- Results of Standard X must also be provided as an academic record. Photocopies are acceptable if certified by school principal, head, counselor or the appropriate Examination Board. Notarized copies are not acceptable.
- Refer to the content below for program specific required and recommended courses. Course prerequisites should be presented at the senior level:
?For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: N/A