Master of Business Analytics
Launch a rewarding career in business analytics – combining your ICT skills with business knowledge and SAP systems expertise.
Victoria University is a world leader in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (SAP) education. We offer an internationally respected and comprehensive business-analytics courses.
Our links with the ERP industry are what sets us apart. You’ll have access to the latest business-analytics developments, and real-world experience.
You’ll graduate with expertise in managing the following:
- business processes
- supply chains
- workplace change
- customer relationships.
During your study, you’ll also have 24-hour access to SAP systems. You’ll develop practical skills in:
When you graduate, our strong ties with industry through partners and alumni will be your stepping stone towards a rewarding career.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
We live in an era where information and data are central to business. Our masters in business analytics – with its SAP component – gives you the knowledge needed to succeed.
According to Accenture(external link), there are more than 40,000 SAP professionals worldwide, with more roles requiring SAP expertise than any other systems integrator.
Our course prepares you for the following roles:
- SAP-related fields
- business intelligence
- business analysis
- information prediction
- financial, logistics, HR, and supply-chain analysis.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 084110K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Finance at Victoria University
- Master of Business Administration (Global) at Victoria University
- Master of Professional Accounting at Victoria University
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University