Master of Science in Computer Science
An advanced degree built for the future
The new Master of Science in Computer Science degree program is built on a 96-year foundation of engineering and computer science education at the University of the Pacific. The two-year program, taught at the iconic ivy-covered campus in Stockton, California, teaches students advanced techniques and best practices of professional research and establishes the intellectual foundations for achieving excellence in the field of computer science. Graduates of the degree program will be prepared to create new technologies and enhance existing systems with a curriculum that dives into machine learning, data science, virtual reality, and more.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Must have the U.S. equivalent of a 2.65 GPA to be eligible for admission to the program.
- Must provide an official, course-by-course evaluation of their transcripts with an overall U.S. GPA equivalent from one of the agencies accepted by the University.
- Must provide official English proficiency test scores from either TOEFL or IELTS.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: N/A