Climate Change and Environmental Policy MSc
Climate Change is a growing issue for environmental policy makers at international, national and sub-national levels, as well as for environmental managers and experts in public, private and non-profit making organisations.
Our Climate Change and Environmental Policy MSc provides you with a unique combination of training on the physical, social and policy aspects of climate change and on broader environmental policy and governance.
You will receive a solid foundation in the physical and social science of climate change and its impacts, including adaptation to, and mitigation of, climate change. You will also develop a critical understanding of the policy tools available to promote environmental protection.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds