Sociology and International Relations BA
This course explores the organisation and structure of society alongside the ways in which states interact with each other.
You’ll examine social values and the changing nature of human action, and learn about the social, cultural, economic and political processes that shape human experience. Meanwhile, you’ll analyse the behaviour of states and what obligations they may have to wider conceptions of international society, alongside the specific roles played by international organisations like the UN.
Benefiting from the diverse research interests of both the School of Sociology and Social Policy and the School of Politics and International Studies, you’ll also have the freedom to shape your course to suit your interests. A wide range of optional modules will give you the chance to gain specialist knowledge of topics such as terrorism, class division, poverty, globalisation and political systems around the world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds
- Religion, Politics and Society BA at University of Leeds