Certificate in Irish Wild Flower Identification
This module is designed to provide training in the basic techniques for identification of common Irish wild flowering plants. Course participants are required to build a portfolio of at least 100 plant species by collecting and preserving specimens in a herbarium as well as keeping photographic records of the plants in their natural habitat (at the time of collection). Each specimen catalogued is to be labelled with its common and scientific name and the family to which it belongs with the aid of text books and botanical keys.
- Sep Deadline: July
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learners will acquire the broad business skills that will enable them to obtain employment across a wide range of business environments at administrative or junior management level or improve their work skills. This very well established programme has allowed past students to commence and develop careers Business and related areas, including SME management and entrepreneurship.
2 years PSW after completion of the course
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate in Health and Safety Representation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Higher Diploma in Science in Computing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Science in Water and Wastewater Operations at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Processing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation for Biologics Manufacturing (CQV) at Institute of Technology Sligo