Master of Marine Studies
Learn about cross-disciplinary approaches to marine science, and develop your practical skills in research design, environmental management, and field techniques.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates of the MMarineSt program can look forward to employment opportunities in a wide variety of careers based in government agencies, research institutes, and industry.
Jobs related to this program
- Aquaculture technician
- Conservation ranger
- Environmental consultant
- Fishery analyst
- Marine biologist
- Marine technician
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree in science
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Master of Architecture (Professional) and Urban Planning (Professional) at University of Auckland
- Master of Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Master of Information Technology at University of Auckland
- Master of Engineering Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Engineering Project Management at University of Auckland