Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Global Studies
The Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Global Studies is an exciting and rewarding double degree for those interested in a wide range of contemporary social issues shaping our world including globalization, public health; social justice; human rights; gender, race and age inequality; poverty; environmental sustainability, migration and international relations.
This course offers students with a unique opportunity to study abroad (ACU has over 60 partner institutions around the world), or gain valuable international work experience with one of our internship partners.
Students have the opportunity to study a Diploma in Languages in either Spanish or Italian alongside their degree to further enhance their employment opportunities.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
25A Barker Road, Strathfield NSW 2135 Locked Bag 2002, Strathfield NSW 2135
Brisbane Campus (McAuley) 1100 Nudgee Road Banyo, Qld 4014
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates may find employment in social entrepreneurship and companies with a global outreach; international relations; human rights; travel and tourism; public sector; government service (including diplomatic service); the United Nations.
- 2 years PSW for Melbourne, and Brisbane
- 3 years PSW for & Strathfield
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
CBSE All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Indian School Certificate (ISC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects; Senior Secondary School Certificate from National Open Schooling with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Higher Secondary Certificate from the State Boards listed below with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
• Andhra Pradesh
• Gujarat, Karnataka
• Tamil Nadu
• West Bengal
Local languages and non-academic subjects are excluded.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and writing, and 5.5 in listening and reading).
- Course Code: 074606B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology / Bachelor of Philosophy at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Theology / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)