Master of Urban Planning
The Master of Urban Planning (MUrbPlan) encourages advanced exploration and critical analysis of a significant planning issue. Suitable for people with a New Zealand qualification in planning or urban planning, the MUrbPlan is a research-based program in which you can investigate issues in the design, technology, history, equity and diversity, policy or practice of planning.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
An MUrbPlan will prepare you for a research career. You may choose to pursue doctoral study or academia or contribute as a specialist in research reports, planning consultation processes, and developments.
Jobs related to this program
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Urban Planning (Professional) and Urban Design at University of Auckland
- Master of Urban Planning (Professional) and Heritage Conservation at University of Auckland
- Master of Urban Planning (Professional) at University of Auckland
- Master of Urban Design at University of Auckland
- Master of Theology at University of Auckland
- Master of Music at University of Auckland