Graduate Diploma in Project Management
Prepare for a rewarding project-management role, or learn new skills for your current project-management position, with a graduate qualification from VU.
The Graduate Diploma in Project Management is one of a suite of courses designed for current or potential project managers in industry. You’ll learn specialised project management principles and techniques. You can apply the skills you learn during this course to projects in sectors including:
- engineering and construction
- information technology.
Footscray Park Campus is next to parklands along the Maribyrnong River, a short walk from Footscray Station. Footscray is one of Melbourne’s multicultural hubs, only 10 minutes by train from the city. The campus has restaurants and cafes, learning commons, world-class sports science facilities, a bookshop, and a pool and gym. It hosts many of our degree and postgraduate courses, including in business, sport, youth and community work, science, engineering and education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Code: 084871B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration at Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management at Victoria University
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise and Resource Planning Systems at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Tourism and Destination Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Supply Chain Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing) at Victoria University