International Business BSc (Hons)
Explore innovative approaches to international management and develop a global understanding of business and society. On this degree you’ll study the core processes of management and discover how they shape international organisations.
You’ll mainly learn about the world’s key business regions including the European Union, North America, East and South East Asia and East and Central Europe. You’ll also investigate trends in international business and global strategy and examine marketing and human resource management from an international perspective. There are a wide range of options including modules on entrepreneurship and financial management. For your final year project, you’ll investigate a specialist area of international business.
At the University of Sussex Business School you’ll become part of a vibrant, multinational student and staff community, and can expand your international network. You’ll engage with dedicated professionals, and be challenged with new perspectives, ideas and approaches.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 30-32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex