Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (Honours) (1 year)
The honours program is designed to provide students with the resources to further develop and apply their research skills and to pursue special areas of interest in depth.
Course structure :
All students must complete one coursework subject, worth 6 credit points, and a major thesis of 42 credit points, totalling 48 credit points. The precise nature of each student's program is determined in consultation with the honours course coordinator, with the aim of choosing a topic that will facilitate completion of the honours research thesis.
Moore Park: Sydney’s premier sporting precinct is home to UTS's sport and exercise programs, as well as sports media classes and the Graduate School of Health’s physio program. A stone’s throw from the Sydney Cricket Ground, UTS's facilities are co-located with Rugby Australia and Australia’s elite national rugby teams. In fact, this arrangement is an Australian-first for university programs embedded within an elite sporting complex. The location allows UTS to cement connections with top sports organisations at Moore Park, developing prime opportunities for UTS students seeking internships and experience in professional sport.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career options include exercise science, sports science, fitness and corporate health, physical activity and health, health promotion, sports coaching, sports development, sports management and strength and conditioning.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline at an appropriate level.
Applicants should have successfully completed the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (C10300), with a credit average or better in the final two full-time sessions.
Graduates from other institutions who have completed a comparable course and who meet the academic criteria are also considered for admission. In exceptional cases, consideration is given to applicants who have completed the Bachelor of Management in Leisure and Events (C10039), the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management (C10301), the Bachelor of Management in Tourism (C10040) or the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (C10300) at pass level. In such cases, outstanding professional achievements are taken into account.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 043289M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Advanced Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10352) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Nursing Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10351) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Business at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)