Bachelors of Architecture
The Architecture program of I??k University, aims to offer students an academic environment of communication, freedom and access to knowledge, providing a medium where they could acquire the equipment, experience, ability and skills to produce an architecture that is contemporary, universal and responsive to basic concerns and issues such as human requirements, construction, arts and natural /physical environment.
Included in the curriculum are courses on design, history, theory, building technology, cultural / environmental sustainability, communication media, urban studies, and departmental electives as well as courses on interdisciplinary fields.
The concept and structure of the program, aim to create awareness on the conditions and norms in which architecture is formed while developing students' skills for critical thinking, evaluation, using alternative paths as significant components of education; learning / teaching process.
- Sep Deadline: Aug
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: N/A
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design at Isik University
- Bachelor of Software Engineering at Isik University
- Bachelor of Automotive Engineering at Isik University
- Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering at Isik University
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at Isik University
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering at Isik University